If you’re a cash-strapped 20- or 30-something, it’s easy to get freaked out by finances. But you’re not doomed to spend your life drowning in debt or mystified by money. It’s time to stop scraping by and take control of your money and your life with this savvy and smart guide. Broke Millennial shows step-by-step how to go from flat-broke to financial badass. Unlike most personal finance books out there, it doesn’t just cover boring stuff like credit card debt, investing, and dealing with the dreaded “B” word (budgeting). Financial expert Erin Lowry goes beyond the basics to tackle tricky money matters and situations most of us face #IRL, including:
*Excerpt via Amazon review*
Let's Get Financially Naked:
1. What is one big financial goal you have for yourself?
2. What was a huge takeaway that you found while reading this book?
3. Do you believe in being "financially naked" with your partner?
4. If you have debt, what are your strategies and philosophies for paying it down?
5. Do you feel, looking back in the home or school environment that you received a good education about money?
6. What was your relationship with money like growing up?
7. What is the biggest struggle you have with managing money?
8. What is something you understand about money now that you wish you knew before you entered the land of "adulting?"
Welcome to Reading Between The Wines Book Club!
Come join me this fall as we jump into fun reads selected by some of you! Feel free to comment, follow along and share with friends! Happy reading!