Love Starts From Within...
Happy #WineDownWednesday! Today I wanted to talk about self-reflection and self-discovery! It is such a topic that constantly comes up, and one that you guys have asked me to write about! Why is self-discovery and self-reflection/awareness important? Reflecting upon self helps to build emotional self awareness. Simple! By taking that extra time to ask yourself these questions, you begin to allow yourself the ability to gain a better understanding of your emotions, strengths, weaknesses, and driving factors. Ask yourself those questions! What is driving me? What is my purpose? How can I achieve that ONEEE goal that I am waiting to accomplish? How can I not get in my own way? Sometimes things aren’t happening for you because you are DOING when you are suppose to be STILL or you are STILL when you are suppose to be DOING. There are things happening and you are not understanding why and/or how. What once worked for you is no longer working. The many coincidences you are noticing and the dreams you are having and yet you can’t seem to figure out what emotional season you are in; why those particular things keep happening to you etc. Maybe this happens every year around the same time of the year. Maybe things are working out so effortlessly your winning season is just surprising you. Maybe more is being asked of you and/or maybe this is just your season of silence. Either way SOMETHING IS HAPPENING. SOMETHING GOT YOUR ATTENTION. So what are you going to do? What is being asked of you right now? When you recognize what season you are in, you are able to do or not do in order to get you further ahead. Instead of just wondering what’s next and why you keep repeating certain actions and making certain mistakes, start digging deep within and rediscovering YOU. Start back doing those things that you once loved. Get back to your center. Allow yourself to release and reconnect. Become one with yourself! Release negativity and allow positive energy in. Everything you are is right in front of you. Every opportunity you're waiting for is right in your reach. Every goal that you set for yourself is waiting to be accomplished. Rise UP and R E L E A S E because you are WORTH it! Below are some awesome self-discovery questions that I came up with and will also be posting tonight on my social media platforms for you all to join in! Feel free to be as truthful and transparent as you can! These questions are a great way for you to reconnect and rediscover the beautiful version of you! I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it! Happy #WineDownWednesdays w/ K, and as always, thank you so much for reading!
Release. Rediscover. Reconnect.
1. How do you feel at the moment?
2. What do you need more of in your life?
3. What would make you happy right now?
4. Define yourself today.
5. Today I set myself free from ________.
6. Today's desire ________.
7. What is going right in your life?
8. What's bothering you? Why?
9. Today I nurtured myself by __________.
10. What do you love most about yourself?
11. What word describes your relationships with others at the moment?
12. What are you most grateful for?
13. What lesson have you learned this week?
14. What's draining your energy? What are ways that you can reduce this or cut it out altogether?
15. What makes you come alive? When was the last time you truly felt alive?
16. What/who inspires you the most? Why are you drawn to those inspirations?
17. Where does your pain originate? What would need to happen for you to heal?
18. What are you doing to take better care of yourself?
19. What was something new that you tried today?
20. What is something about yourself that you would like to work on?
21. At the end of your life, what do you hope for your legacy to be?
Can't Get Enough of This Post? Check Out These Amazing Reads...
Welcome to the launch of my new book blog! Thank you all soooo much for reading and I can't wait to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments! Enjoy! :)